Breaking News

Change Your Thinking And Change your Life!

         

See: Ephesians 3:19-20


There is always a light at the end of every tunnel! the road is there, it will always be there . You just have to take a "decision" on when and how to take it. 

   My "when" took years because of the unknown and the fear of uncertainty in my own ability. One thing was certain: my blessing were always waiting on me to be manifested.

   It was up to me to decide on how long I was willing to doubt and be lazy about what was waiting for me on the other side of my unlimited beliefs. It does not matter how much Time you have, Money you have, Education you have and Support you don't have. 
   
   These realities will never make you or break you. Your will, desire and faith on your creator (God) can carry you to the places you have always dreamed of. 

No comments